13.10.10

pinch me

i've been seriously distracted from most aspects of life right now due to an impending trip to tokyo! i am super excited. it was a last minute sort of deal, brett is going to a conference with work and we found a cheap flight for me and the kiddos. i am busily trying to begin to fathom tokyo before we go in two weeks.

small image below sort of describes my excitement. FABRIC TOWN!!! 80 fabric stores all located within a 7 block radius for my convenience. i am sort of freaked out. it is going to be insanity and it is going to be insanely hard to contain myself in this neighbourhood. luckily none of them take credit cards apparently i will have to set a cash budget and stick to it.



eep!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect trip! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is most amazing thing I have *ever* heard in my life! Have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete