22.4.10

Anna Maria Flannels for Baby





I had some lovely lovely Anna Maria Horner flannel sitting around which i didn't know what to do with as i thought about making some pajama pants for my little one but didn't want to 'waste' flannel in Queensland.

Luckily i felt like practicing some rolled edges with my new man Sergio and had some minkie fleece waiting around to be edged with something. . .

The flannels are so soft! i think they will be the sweetest little washers for our new little guy. It's nice to have some special things that aren't just hand me downs, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Definately nice to have some new sweet things, especially in the early days. We all know there will always be hand me downs! My youngest is still wearing clothes that have been both his big brothers, & probably always will...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the flannels are wonderful - I am sure Sergio did a lovely job with them too. It is lovely soft soft looking - I can feel the softness - pretty colours, patterns - all around they will be such sweet new washers (wash cloths) - yes, new sweetie should have some new things too.....

    ReplyDelete