23.3.10

Embellish

There seems to be a bit of an embellished t-shirt craze going on at the moment and i'm thinking this would be an easy thing to acheive at home, with my sewing machine and a pair of scissors. Especially as I'm looking forward to ending a wardrobe dry-spell of pregnancy limited clothing (probably have about 5 things i can actually put on my 8 months pregnant body at the moment). So. I am looking forward to wearing some other clothes soon. Added to the excitment is the fact that we are coming into autumn/winter here, so I can wear jeans possibly and t-shirts instead of tank-tops at all times. And, I'm pleased to be thinking about re-fitting some old t-shirts i have that i may be able to give new life to.
Anthropologie. All of a sudden all the american bloggers are talking about anthropologie. Never heard of it until maybe yesterday? but after a quick look at their online shop i may be browsing it again for future inspiration. Not really for shopping, as it is a bit pricey for my likes, but plenty of nice colours and ideas for things that 'one' might possibly be able to mimic at a lower price-tag.

I like these ones. . .






Also saw some good ideas for dealing with stained or bleach damaged t-shirts, via Elsie Marley


Cool, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I can't wait to see what you might come up with. It's always a fabulous feeling to be back into your 'old' clothes after pregnancy too, like having a whole new wardrobe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i love that green top with the bleached out design on it. i definitely have some old work shirts that i love but no longer wear because of the bleach marks on them. inspired!

    ReplyDelete