21.10.09

Hello, a little tour



















Finally, B is sleeping in after a long night of study and I am able to actually use the computer! I thought I'd start with a little tour of some things I've made around the house, mainly in BB's room.
The quilt pictured is my first and only foray in the world of quilting. Love the look of quilts, but how many does one really need? Luckily have the excuse of b2 coming up to make another. . .

. . .and a cute display of objects on top of her wardrobe, including a little photo printed canvas using a scanned image of a vintage bed sheet. We bought her the beautiful pink flower fairly lights in Byron Bay a few months ago. Sumo and the gold cat are present from grampa and gramma in canada.



Painting of dragon from a favourite book - outline by B and orange paint job by BB.





Painting by me, for BB.







2 comments: