2.11.10

luvinthemommyhood

Hey! guess what? my draped cardigan tutorial was in yesterday's comfy sews VS cosy knits clothes and hats round-up over at luvinthemommyhood!

Thanks to Julie for making my day by specially calling me to let me know :)

There i am (top, right) in all my 9 months pregnant glory! wow i really wish i'd taken more care with the photos in that tute as at the time i was rushing to get it done before the baby arrived. ah well, lesson learned. note to self - in future tutorials take photos as though someone is actually going to view them. The one luvinthemommyhood chose isn't so bad but the rest of them in the tutorial are!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! You look great, I remember that post too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you looked gorgeous! Your pics were the exact reason i chose them, your beautiful preggo belly & the fab tute. Great job & thanks for letting me link to it :)

    ReplyDelete