20.10.10

Baby Bum

here i must tribute Rae and Anna (we're on a first name basis now, at least in my one-sided dialogue with these talented ladies). Rae for her inspired development of pants that fit over cloth nappied bums, and Anna because i adapted her quick change trouser pattern in a sort of 'RaeAnna' hybrid pant of my own for little Ruben's little bum. well, big cloth nappy butt as the case may be. I'm planning on pumping out a few more pairs of these puppies before the week is out. maybe some big butt baby shorts too for the queensland summer.




oh wow these photos are looking a bit patch-work heavy. the bib, play mat and patterned cuffs on the pant legs are all a bit too much for me, when seen all in one place like this. and this was not a planned photo shoot, it just so happened that all 3 elements were together by happy accident.

note to self, take it easy on the patchwork. it is a slippery slope my dear. kinda like having too many cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment