17.8.10

kiddie canape

kiddie canapes


yesterday we made these yummy and fancy looking canapes for our morning snack. they were a big hit! we used banana slices, nutella and a mixture of cashews and frozen blueberries. any nut and berry combo would be good though me thinks!

with a dusting of confectioners sugar, they were gobbled up by B. she had to make another plate. fruit, nut and a bit of hazelnut spread to sweeten the deal. healthy? well, it involved fruit and nuts and really nutella isn't that bad if you look at the label. i'm going with healthy treat.

for more easy peasy food ideas, see here

5 comments:

  1. These - well the front one especially which seems close enough for me to munch now - look very very yummy. I am going to buy some Nutella soon and make these as a dessert treat for - well me, and anyone else who gets lucky. Having a bit of a sweet fixation these days. Lucky B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy. Thanks so much for sharing this fun idea and linkin up to tasty tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, they look like some divine hors d'oeuvre served at a fancy party! what a great idea! nutella is one of my favorite indulgences. I prefer it straight from a spoon, but this may just be worth a try!

    thanks so much for joining in!

    what a beautiful blog you have.

    emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are absolutely adorable. I meant to say that this morning when I looked at them but I am just back here again. SO cute! Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ava sitting on my lap at the computer pointing with intense passion at that photograph exclaiming: "Yum, Yum, Yum, Yummy, Yum, Yum, YUM, YUUUUM, YUUUUM!!!".... think I know what will be on the menu for morning tea here today!

    ReplyDelete