8.12.09

my place and yours : : wherever i lay my hat. . .




this week's meet me at mikes meme theme is 'wherever i lay my hat, that's my home' by tania from Myrtle & Eunice. lovely theme, and lovely blog tania i might add!

we do a lot of shifting around, and we have yet to settle in a 'home'. we also, until recently didn't have many things. i am originally from canada and have been living here for about 4 years - i must say that for me, canada is still home. for me, the notion of 'wherever i lay my hat, that's my home' rings very true!

my little family is my home here - bea and brett. when i get home from work to an empty house, it has no pull. the sounds of welcome from them makes me feel like i have arrived.

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh gorgeous, heartwarming post and wanrt and fuzzy pic ... easy to see lots of love in your life. Beautiful post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh apologies for the typo .... warm is the word. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. That is one beautiful pic. I'm not surprised those two are your 'hat', your home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful photo. I'm with you, it's all about the family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Argh.What a beautiful image. Sigh.Gosh.

    ReplyDelete