28.11.09

yum!




in between holding the tent together in gale force winds last weekend on our trip to Flat Rock campground near Lennox Heads NSW, i started cutting and stitching this sweet breakfast! i used this pattern, courtesy of Myrtle & Eunice, plus some of my own for the egg and bacon addition.

i'm not yet sure if i will make another piece of bread as i am trying to use up my icky acrylic felt so i can order some lush wool stuff in the new year. ran out of bread coloured felt so i'm thinking this meal will have to be an open-faced affair. . .

3 comments:

  1. Hi,I found a full on thanksgiving felt dinner over at MADE http://www.dana-made-it.com/2009/11/sytyc-week-one-harvest-dress-and-dinner.html ,just while your on the felt food find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kylie hehe i guess i am sort of on the felt food trail at the moment! great site, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! The food is too wonderful! The bacon and eggs I particularly love - I want that food! I would love to play with it - and any child pretty well anyway would too. Beautiful, Hsu-Yin!

    ReplyDelete