31.10.09

:: Meet Me at Mikes :: My Place and Yours - Blog HQ




blog HQ, theme by ninon, for the Meet Me at Mikes, My Place and Yours meme!

here is our little shared computer area - i have to block in time, what with a brett finishing up the semester. we share our laptop and i have 10 minutes to write this post before our laptop leaves for library land. thus, i tend to also do a lot of stuff from my computer at work which is not that nice of an HQ to look at. but today i'm not at work, yippee!


we have here a recovered chair jimmied with ikea fabric, the tiny printer table beneath the desk is also a refurb from a curbside collection i think. . .


a 17" mac of some description, big headphones, dictionary/thesaurus, some
beauty books and a jar of pens. sloppy looking paper holding thing back there too!

corkboard - we like corkboards with various bits, actually this one is fairly tidy at the moment and i promise all i removed was a receipt and a post-it with logins and passwords on it. we have a nice card with a print by Anmanari Brown on it, cute BB photos, a collage done by BB, Brett's uni schedule, and on the wall my favourite new painting by BB of me with a baby in my tummy.

thanks for having a look at my place and letting me have a peep at yours!

7 comments:

  1. Cork boards are good, yes they are. You have a very tidy HQ there, full points and a Waffler gold star for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That painting of you with the baby in your tummy is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool to be surrounded by happy family stuff. even if you have to share the space

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your nice comment, and for playing along! you have a nice corner, I can't wait to have kids for putting all their drawings around the house, eheheheheh
    have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing us your blog h.q., it's colourful and fun! Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks for visiting my blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw. I like your chair a lot! It was the second thing I noticed (after the NEATNESS!) I am tidying up my desk today. It's a total pig sty. It's a hovel. It's havoc-land! Anyhoo... enough of me! Thank you for showing us your Blog HQ!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like your blog space is a fun family shared spot! What a good place to be blogging in. You've inspired me to rethink our little curb-side table that looks like a plain-jane cousin of yours. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete